Charlie has two decades of experience as a Creative Director and Video Editor. On this page, you’ll find a list of his most popular videos (scroll down).
For the last two decades, I’ve played for a living as a Creative Director.
I’ve made over 1,000 videos, the majority during my six years as Head of Video at Scribe Media. Directing and editing are my specialties, though I enjoy all aspects of production.
Charlie’s Most Popular Videos
- Homeless Student Reunites With High School Teacher (2M views)
- David Goggins Sizzle Reel "Never Finished" (2M views)
- David Goggins Sizzle Reel “Can’t Hurt Me” (1M views)
- Henry Ford Was a Genius (1M views)
- Black History Month (894K views)
- Roe vs. Wade: CEO’s Story (720K views)
- Lands’ End Messed Up (605K views)
- JCPenney’s CEO (397K views)
- CEO Raises All Salaries 8.3 Percent (273K views)
- Managers: Stop Doing This (247K views)
- What a Panic Attack Feels Like (122K views)
- How to Message Busy People (106K views)
- The Problem with Funerals (100K views)
- Steve Jobs vs. Tim Cook (86K views)
- CEO Goes to Therapy (80K views)
- Facing My Anxiety (74K views)
- How to Cure Anxiety: Play (59K views)
If you are interested in collaborating on a video project, please contact me here.